Thanks for visiting!
We at Marry Me In Fort Wayne: We Marry You, LLC know that marriage is much more than a contract. It is about friendship on fire. It is about love and the reflection of two souls who choose one another to share a life together forever.
Marry Me In Fort Wayne believes your wedding is more than a business transaction.
We are licensed professionals in Indiana, Ohio and Michigan and most other States who will travel to your destination to make your special day a celebration of love, life and family.
Want a fantasy-theme wedding? A rustic, barn wedding? A Traditional or Non-Traditional Celebration? To be married in a park? No problem!
We are here to make your day as special as can be at a price you can afford because we believe in love and love what we do!
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us:260-445-2977
"Like" us on Facebook for updates and inspirational ideas- Marry Me In Fort Wayne.
Serving: Fort Wayne, New Haven, Columbia City, Avilla, Huntington, Marion, Anderson, Woodburn, Markle, Hoagland, Butler, Warsaw, Auburn, St. Joe, Kendallville, Decatur, Huntington, Bluffton, Angola, Warsaw, Leo-Cedarville, Grabill, Harlan, Spencerville, Huntertown, Ossian, Churubusco, Garrett, Roanoke and many other cities and towns in and around the Fort Wayne Area. Also serving Van Wert, Defiance and many cities and towns in Ohio. Also serving many areas in Michigan.
Don't be married by a stranger. Meet one (or more) of our Officiants and have the personalized wedding ceremony of your dreams!
Remember: it is your wedding your way!
Why choose Marry Me In Fort Wayne?
- We meet with each couple to allow you the opportunity to meet us, ask questions and get to know the Officiant who will perform perhaps the most important ceremony of your lives
- We personalize every aspect of your wedding service, creating an intimate and meaningful wedding to be remembered for years to come
- We tailor each ceremony to your personal style and personalities
- We offer Traditional, Non-Traditional, Secular, Spiritual and Religious Ceremonies
- We offer a vast resource library with sample verbiage for every aspect of your ceremony- from Processional examples, prayers, readings, vows, ring exchange, Sand Ceremonies, Unity Candle Ceremonies, Family Promises and more- choose from our selection or create your own
- We process the marriage license for you after the ceremony as a courtesy, should you choose
- We have four Officiants on hand to ensure availability on your special day
Classic City Bridal Show
In spite of the inclement weather, we were pleased to meet many new Brides and Grooms at this wonderful event.
Thanks to all who braved the cold and snowy, drifting roads to attend.
See you next year!
FORT WAYNE BRIDAL SPECTACULAR 2014
We were pleased with the turnout at The Bridal Spectacular, despite foreboding weather. Thank you to the happy couples who stopped by to chat and enter the drawing to win our door prize.
Mermaid Festival Parade
We had such a blast with our 'Bride, Groom, Ring Bearer and Flower Girl' in the parade- and heard many 'oohs and ahhs' as the beautiful Carriage and Clydesdale passed on the parade route. Many thanks to Camelot Carriage Rides for partnering with us!
WE LOVED THE PARADE!!
We had a blast on Saturday, June 8 at the New Haven Canal Days Parade!
Our beautiful model Melissa was a big hit with the crowd (one small young lady asked if Melissa was a 'real' princess! And yes she is!) Here are a few pictures from our outing in the sun. Did we see you there? If so, when will we hear from you? Wedding bells are ringing!!
We had a great time on Sunday, May 19th at The Bridal Spectacular! We met hundreds of brides-to-be (and a few grooms-to-be!) and look forward to working with many of them in the coming months. We cannot wait for the next Bridal Show in September at The Memorial Coliseum!